This is as good a time as any to drop a thank you to all the folks in Cairo who keep coming back to DynamicAccounting.net.
You, Me and Dynamics GP
The premier information site for Microsoft Dynamics GP
30 September 2007
GP 4 Arab
I know we get a lot of hits from around the world. Quite a number of them come from predominantly Arab countries so I thought I would plug a new GP site I stumbled across, www.gp4arab.com. I don't speak or write Arabic so I have absolutely no critique. But lets face it, it's just fun to see the Dynamics logo look like this:

This is as good a time as any to drop a thank you to all the folks in Cairo who keep coming back to DynamicAccounting.net.
This is as good a time as any to drop a thank you to all the folks in Cairo who keep coming back to DynamicAccounting.net.