02 October 2007

I'm a Dynamics GP MVP!

Yesterday I got the email:
Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2008 Microsoft® MVP Award! The MVP Award is our way of saying thank you for promoting the spirit of community and enhancing people’s lives and the industry’s success every day. Your extraordinary efforts in Microsoft Dynamics GP technical communities during the past year are greatly appreciated.
I'm a little surprised at how much this means to me. I'm very appreciative to MS for the recognition. I certainly didn't start this site to become an MVP and I answer Newsgroup questions because I like to. But it's still nice to know that someone is paying attention.
This means that you're stuck with another year of my snarky comments and more of my nasal voice on upcoming podcasts and videocasts.
Enjoy!