28 March 2008

I'm Speaking at SQL Saturday Jax

It's been confirmed that I'm speaking at SQL Saturday Jacksonville on May 3, 2008. For those of you low on caffeine, that's a Saturday, hence the name, SQL Saturday. My topic is on reporting out of Dynamics GP and I'll be covering one of my favorite topics, how do you figure out which *&@^%(** tables to use when you need to create a report in Crystal or SSRS based on the GP tables.

I'll post the materials here sometime after the event.

SQL Saturday is FREE (as in beer). Parking is $3 but that a tiny price to pay for a full day of SQL Server related sessions. No boring keynotes, its all stuff you can use when you go back to work on Monday. You know that you've paid more for less material in the past so get off of your butt and go register now. Even if you are nowhere near Jacksonville, all you have to pay is travel and lodging. For the Orlando SQL Saturday, we had someone who flew in from Seattle. Yes, it's that good. See you there!