09 March 2008

Say Hi at Convergence

If you want to hunt me down and say hi or if I owe a drink from various things throughout the year (Frank, Sarah, Kelly and a few others for sure) I thought I would post some places I'm going to be to make it easy. If you feel that you owe me a fat lip, please skip to the next post!

If you want some help I'll be spending quite a bit of time in the "Ask the Experts" area with some GP engineers who are much smarter than I am. Make sure you come find us if you need help!

Monday (Partner Day)
11:45a-1:45p - Ask the Experts Booth
9p-12a - Randy and Andy party

Tuesday
10a-12p & 2p-4p - Ask the Experts Booth
7p-11p Microsoft Convergence Reception

Wednesday
10a-11a - Ask the Experts Booth
2:45p-3:45p - Ask the Experts Booth
4:45p-5:30p - Ask the Experts Booth
5:30p on -Accolade's Cruise

Thursday
10a-11a - IDIND - Not For Profit Interactive Session
2:30p -6p - Ask the Experts Booth
8p-9:30p (about) - I.B.I.S. Customer Appreciation Party
9:30p-11p (about) - Rock - N - Rave

Friday
10a-12p - Ask the Experts Booth

In between I'll be catching every session I can, focusing on BI and reporting, my current focus for the year. If you find me passed out in a hallway somewhere, nudge me to make sure that I'm alive, then walk away.

Oh yeah, for the geeks in the crowd, I'm up on Twitter if you want to follow me.