04 June 2008

Get Your, Popcorn, Peanuts, Feature Pack

Just in time for summer, the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 Feature Pack is now available for download. Sort of. There's still a few components to come, notably the Performance Point Connector and I believe the Rapid Implementation/Quickbooks migration stuff, but most of it is available. I would like to give the team at GP some credit for both releasing early and not holding up all the rest of the goodies for a few pieces.

There's some good stuff in this FP and I'll cover more of it soon. I've got a few days available soon to write about it. For now, go visit the page and hurry, it's a big download.

One big note, all the pre documentation was very clear that if you want to use the new Historical Inventory Trial Balance (HITB), you MUST run the utility before installing the feature pack. I suspect that this is still the case now that the FP is baked so make sure you RTFM before you install.