09 September 2008

New CustomerSource Tour!

Via The Microsoft Dynamics GP UK Blog, there is now a tour of CustomerSource available. From what I've seen, this tour is a terrific resource for new clients and clients new to CustomerSource. In case you don't know, CustomerSource is a terrific resource for clients to get support, learn more about their solution, get updates, service packs and much more. Too many folks don't know it exists and I always struggle trying to explain the depth and breadth of what CustomerSource can do.

CustomerSource has it's warts and I've blogged about plenty of them but I've also worked with software that didn't have anything like CS and it was horrible. For all that it is, CustomerSource is terrific and I applaud the team that works on it. I just think that it could be so much more, perhaps even a competitive advantage.

If you're not using CustomerSource, you are costing yourself money. Period. Take the tour, it's free and chances are you already have access to CustomerSource, you just don't know it.