23 September 2008

New I.B.I.S. Dynamics GP Blog

I.B.I.S. is adding to their current Product and CRM blogs with a new ERP blog focused on Microsoft Dynamics GP. I'm happy to say that I get to contribute to the company blog and I certainly expect to see Dwight Specht blogging there as well. We're also going to be twisting some arms to get folks like Ross Carlson, Lisa Price and Chris Liley involved. All of them are smarter than me, we just need to get them to share more. Finally I'm hoping to see the help desk get involved because they are the front line for issues that companies face over and over again. I know that Jim and Claudine on the I.B.I.S. help desk have a pile of tips hiding in their heads and dying to get out. Maybe we can solve a few things for you without a phone call.

Since this is a collaborative blog you'll get lots of information for all levels of GP users. Expect to see some things that make you feel smart, some things that make you wish you were that smart (mostly Dwight) and some things that are just right.

I'm going to try to avoid too much overlap between my postings and the I.B.I.S. ERP blog but the line is fuzzy right now so I'm winging it. Expect some duplication early on while I figure this out.

For now, go visit the site and subscribe to the RSS feed.

http://www.ibisincerp.com