30 September 2008

Welcome to New Bloggers

Dave Musgrave also has a nice list of GP blogs (thank God I made the cut) and welcomes some new bloggers including Dwight Specht, Victoria Yudin, Vaidy Mohan and Christina Phillips, Steve Endow and Lorren Zemke.

By now you should have an idea of who Dwight is from my references to his blog and his guest posts. In case you didn't know, he also has a hand in my review at work, but I have incriminating pictures so it all works out well.

Victoria Yudin is a Dynamics GP MVP finally branching out from the Newsgroup to give us some insights without us having to ask! Vaidy was highlighted here last week, but the team blog of Christina Phillips, Steve Endow and Lorren Zemke is new to me. It's nice to see more GP bloggers. We've certainly got a long way to go for the field to get crowded.

Along those lines, I wanted to add a big thanks to Dave Musgrave for his huge blogging contributions. Dave's writing has really helped open up the GP conversation. I think his influence can get more MS employees working on GP blogging.

I'm also working to see how many posts in a row I can start with "Dave Musgrave"!