30 October 2008

Minor Blog Makeover

DynamicAccounting.net got a minor makeover yesterday. You may not see a lot of differences but I've cleaned up and consolidated a few things. Downloads now link to bigger download pages allowing me to add more info over time and links have been added to a number of Dave Musgrave's downloads. Downloads have also been added as a tab at the top of the page. The giant resource list has been parsed into smaller, more focused lists to make it easier to find things. Also a few titles have been tweaked. My goal was not a radical makeover but an attempt to tame the right hand column which was growing out of control. I may have a few more changes over the next several weeks but it's mostly done.

On the plus side, I've now got Weekly Dynamics tips written and scheduled into mid-December so you'll definitely have plenty to read on the site.