12 October 2008

Upcoming Week, 50 Dynamics GP Tips in 50 Minutes

I'm practicing my presentations for iSight coming up next week. iSight is I.B.I.S.' annual conference for our customers and happening on Wednesday of next week in Atlanta and on Thursday in Charlotte. If you're an I.B.I.S. customer we'd love to see you there.

I'm doing two presentations this year, one on Workflow for Dynamics GP 10 and the second is titled 50 Dynamics GP Tips in 50 Minutes. 50 Tips in 50 Minutes is going to be a blast. It's currently scheduled for the end of the day so I get to do a high speed, high intensity session to send everyone out the door with.

I'll post the PowerPoint's from both sessions on this blog and on the I.B.I.S. ERP blog after it's all over. That way if you can't make, you'll still get the tips, albeit late and with out my energetic presentation!