25 February 2009

I'll be a Convergence Booth Babe

If you're looking to say Hi at Convergence I'm doing 2 sessions, Tuesday at 5 p and Thursday at 2p. I'll hang around afterward too so come by and say hi. Also, I'll be working the I.B.I.S. booth at the Expo quite a bit so feel free to stop by. With the economy being what it is I've been tasked to fill the booth babe role for part of the time. I.B.I.S. was hoping to find someone one more attractive but since Marissa Miller doesn't know GP, they settled for me. They've even promised to get me a booth babe badge!

So come by, say hi, abuse me and take a look at some of I.B.I.S.' offerings.

(For those of you unaware, a "booth babe" is an attractive person, usually a woman, hired to showcase a company's wares at conventions. Often these are aspiring models or actress acting like they understand the company's products. For the politically sensitive crowd, this term is typically viewed as slightly demeaning, however, I'm using it in an ironic way since I'm neither an aspiring actress nor model and am demeaning only myself. For the less politically sensitive, this disclaimer is intended to be sarcastic).