04 September 2009

It's DynamicAccounting.net Anniversary Time

Tomorrow is the 4 year anniversary of DynamicAccounting.net. I had done some GP blogging previously under my personal blog and made a few experimental tries with self hosted blogs but this is the one that really stuck. There is a lot more to come with new weekly tips, more weekly reviews of past tips, a whole new set of 50 tips in 50 minutes, some additional speaking ideas and probably a book about Dynamics GP. I'm still chewing on the idea of some shorter, focused posdcasts but I haven't been able to make that happen yet.

The site continues to grow in readership and visibility and I want to offer a huge thank you to all of you who visit the site and follow via RSS or Twitter. I've got some great stuff planned for the next year.