16 October 2009

New GP Webinars to Help You Get Smarter Faster

I.B.I.S. is kicking off our new Expert Dynamics GP Advice and Tips webinar series. As part of our DynamicsCare support initiative, we've got six free webinars between now and the end of the year. These aren't typical "how to use a module" webinars. We're trying to go deeper and help you drive the value of Dynamics GP deeper into your organization. These webinars are available to everyone, not just our clients.

Oh yeah and I'm doing two of the six. Yipee!

On November 10th, I'm taking a look at the fantastic Support Debugging Tool for Dynamics GP. We showed some parts of this at iSight but we had plenty of requests for more info, so now we're delivering. In a second webinar on December 8th I'll take a look at some freely available SQL tools, tips and scripts designed to make managing Dynamics GP easier.

The full schedule is below and you can register here.

Is ANYTHING free these days?
Date: 11/3/2009 11:00-12:00 EST
Speaker: Christina Belding, I.B.I.S. Managing Consultant
A
quick review exploring CustomerSource, un-publicized Microsoft
resources, and some of the best tips & blogs out there that will
enable you to research like a power user (even if you aren’t one)!

 
Support Debugging Tool
Date: 11/10/2009 11:00-12:00 EST
Speaker: Mark Polino, I.B.I.S. Senior Consultant and Microsoft MVP
Learn
about this great FREE tool from Microsoft that provides multiple
logging and debugging functions as well as look and feel options within
GP.
 
Dynamics GP and the “Lean” Office
Date: 11/17/2009 11:00-12:00 EST
Speaker: Amy Walsh, I.B.I.S. Senior Consultant
Tips on how to incorporate Dynamics GP functionality into the “Lean” methodology of business processes.
 
Business Intelligence
Date: 12/1/2009 11:00-12:00 EST
Speaker: Dwight Specht, I.B.I.S. Chief Operating Officer
What
is BI? Which BI tools and products would benefit my business? What kind
of investment in money and time will we have to make? Join us as Dwight
shares his Business Intelligence expertise.
 
SQL Server Tips  
Date: 12/8/2009 11:00-12:00 EST
Speaker: Mark Polino, I.B.I.S. Senior Consultant and Microsoft MVP
Tips
on how to run SQL queries from both the Support Debugging Tool and
Admin Console; run through some common queries, and learn how to copy
and paste headers from Management Studio.
 
ISV Spotlight – Tectura ReqLogic
Date: 12/15/2009 11:00-12:00 EST
Speaker: Rich Fowler, Tectura Expert
Learn
about the leading .NET browser based application for procurement,
requisitioning, vendor invoicing, expense processing and workflow, that
integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.