25 January 2010

Covergence 2010 Session Builder

I keep forgetting to blog this. The sessions catalog is live for Convergence 2010. New sessions are still being added but I'd like to draw your attention to sessions CSGP06 and CSGP07. Microsoft has graciously given me the opportunity to repeat my 50 tips in 50 minutes presentation from last year. Apparently close to half of attendees are new every year so this will ensure that all of you who missed will get to see it. Even if you saw it last year, did you really implement all 50 of the tips? Yeah, I didn't think so. Do you only see a great movie like Star Wars or Office Space once? Nope. This year you get to sit through the session and feel smart because you know all the inside jokes.

Even better, I've got 50 brand new tips for Dynamics GP in 50 new minutes. These sessions are fast, fun and informative and everyone had a blast last year. So put CSGP06 and CSGP07 on the list for Convergence 2010 in Atlanta.