29 January 2010

Top 10 REAL Reasons to Attend Convergence 2010 in Atlanta

The Top Reasons to attend Convergence posts are already starting and I'll have one out in a little bit but I first I wanted to offer up this Top 10 REAL Reasons to attend Convergence 2010 in Atlanta. I know most of you are coming for one of these reasons. Any other reasons are  simply to justify the expenses to your company.


1. You just can't get enough of those Fargo accents.










2. Free gifts to take home to the kids





3. A night you won't remember




 




4. The Varsity. Greasy burgers and fries. (See #3)








5. Flair




 






6. Chick-fil-A




 



7. Sweet Tea




 




8. I will be there signing autographs for a $1 each. Just kidding. Autographs are $10.












9. Visiting Peachtree Street. It doesn't matter which one, they're all named Peachtree Street in Atlanta.



 




10. GP Developers will be within choke hold range. (GP dev team, beware of "hugs")







[On a personal note, I would have included Coca-Cola but as a die hard Diet Mountain Dew drinker I just couldn't bring myself to do it.]








I'm looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!