02 April 2010

Help me send my kids to Africa

I do almost no personal posting on this site. There are plenty of opportunities for folks to follow me personally on Twitter, Facebook or my personal blog without cluttering up this space. With that, please indulge me with this one personal post. My chidren Micah (15) and Angelina (14) are going to Kenya this summer to work with World Hope in Nairobi's largest slum. They'll be helping feed over 400 children a day and assisting their medical clinic.

We feel that this is a fantastic opportunity for them to grow by giving to others. Now I have one request of you. All of the content on this site is free. If it's been valuable to you over the last 4+ years, please donate toward their trip. Your donation is tax deductible in the U.S. We will simply forward it to World Hope in your name. To make this easy I've included a secure Donate option below. Please include your information so that World Hope can send you a receipt.

I appreciate all of you as part of the Dynamics GP community. Please help us do some good work in the larger community.