24 May 2010

Microsoft Dynamics Top 100 Most Influential People for 2010

The folks at DynamicsWorld.co.uk have put out their new list of the Microsoft Dynamics Top 100 Most Influential People. I’m honored to have made the list again, this time at  #28. I don’t buy that I’m that influential but it’s still a fun number.

I’m more thrilled to see that I.B.I.S. founder, CEO and Eagle award winner Andy Vabulas is on this year’s list at #42. Andy deserves to be higher on this list than I am, I’m just louder, younger and maybe better looking, but not more influential. Andy throws better parties too.

Lots of other people you will recognize made the list as well, congrats to Mariano Gomez, Mohammad Daoud, Victoria Yudin, Andy Hafer (of GPUG fame), Errol Schoenfish, David Musgrave and Richard Whaley.