02 June 2010

DynamicAccounting.net gets a Logo

I’m finally far enough along on the book to tackle a few other things on my list and one of  those items was a logo for DynamicAccounting.net. I settled on a flywheel/atomic energy style logo in Microsoft Dynamics colors to represent the dynamic nature of this site and it’s ongoing commitment to Dynamics GP.


This is just one of a number of improvements coming to DynamicAccounting.net between now and the site’s 5 year anniversary on September 5. I’m  also going to be changing the website background weekly in the spirit of Bing. But the changes aren’t just cosmetic. I'm adding another feature. The new Dynamics Solution feature will spotlight specific ISV solutions and why they might be applicable for your business. Stay tuned for much more to come.