16 June 2010

GPUG Summit 2010 - this October in Orlando

When Mark extended me an invitation to blog on this page late last year, he indicated I should pound out whatever I’m passionate about surrounding Dynamics GP, and some days that list can be reasonably long.

Near the top of that list is my involvement with the Dynamics GP User Group (GPUG) – between hosting sessions, event planning, webinars, and classroom training, I’ve spent a lot of time helping to get this ball rolling with everyone involved. Its been a ton of fun thus far and only seems to be getting better. Anyway, the fourth annual GPUG Summit, next door to SeaWorld in Orlando this time around, is currently accepting ‘early bird’ registrations, but these particular discounts end June 30th (two weeks from today), so please be sure to put this on your task list sooner rather than later. GPUG members and non-members alike are encouraged to join us October 26-28, with additional training opportunities available on the Monday the 25th and Friday the 29th.

Based on post-Convergence numbers compiled thus far, this should be the largest GPUG Summit ever held, and if your organization also utilizes Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the CRMUG Summit will be running that very same week in very the same place. I’m looking forward to the numerous opportunities this conference has to offer for those who enjoy collaborating on all things GP, particularly now that GP 2010 has debuted!

Rumor has it we’ll even have Mr. Polino himself making an appearance or two this year. He doesn’t live that far away so I’m more than willing to drive to his house and transport him there myself if I must, but chances are good that won’t be necessary!





Thanks, and see you then…Bob McAdam