10 December 2010

Nothing is certain but the UNDEAD and taxes! [VIDEO]

On an almost completely unrelated note, I’m waiting for my son to get home so that I can figure out how many XBOX points he has because I want the new Zombie Accountant game. I bought him the XBOX and the XBOX live subscription, I figure that he can pony up 80 points for me.

Perhaps a few of the Accountants in the audience might appreciate a break as well.

Overview below, this looks like fun.

In 2010, a terrifying zombie outbreak threatens to consume humanity and you fall victim to the undead curse, doomed to hunger for human flesh. In a startling turn of events, the army actually manages to contain and eliminate the threat. Life quickly returns to normal.

Except you’re still a zombie. And it’s tax season.

Complete tax returns as fast as possible without eating your coworkers! With any luck, you can still make it to zombie partner.