10 May 2012

Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100 | DynamicsWorld

The DynamicsWorld.co.uk list of the Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100 is out for 2012. I reiterate that I’m not sure that the list means anything but I confess that it is fun to be on it.

I slipped from #16 to #20 this year. Clearly I will have to step things up next year, though I’m not sure what I’m supposed to step up.

Andy Hafer and Andy Snook stayed exactly the same at #17 and 18. Andy Vabulas jumped from #27 to a much deserved #14. My friend, coworker and the man who writes my reviews, Clinton Weldon, landed at #53, up from #90. Shane Hall of The Closer fame moved up as well. Mariano, Victoria and Mark Rhodes all slipped a little, like me.

Congratulations to Jon Rivers, Bob McAdam, Joe Tews and Frank Hamelly on their appearance on the list. All them deserve to be there. I even said that about Bob and Frank last year.

That’s all the people that I could find who are in and around the GP space excluding Microsofties. This year’s list feels odd for the people who are not on it. No Errol, no Pam, no Christina Phillips, Steve Endow, Leslie Vail…you get the picture. I’m not sure what else David Musgrave has to do to make the list but clearly someone has a grudge against him.

Doug Burgum didn’t make the list but frankly, he shouldn’t have made the last two lists in terms of his influence today.

So we’re going to have to see if Doug Pitcher revives his 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2011 list for 2012. I did get to say hi to Doug at Convergence so maybe I’ll make his list. Doug’s is snarkier and well, that’s always fun. Hmmm…Maybe I’ll start my own awards.