In GL distributions, users often want to copy a distribution reference to all of the lines. Well, there is no magic technique to make that happen but there is away to make it easier.
- Start by expanding the GL lines to show the Distribution Reference
- Enter the reference in the first line
- Copy the first line’s reference
- Press the down arrow to move to the distribution field on the next line
- Paste the reference
- Press the down arrow again and repeat until the reference has been copied to all of the lines.