21 September 2012

Expectations around iSight 2012

So are you sick of hearing about the GP 2013 web client yet? The buzz from the Technical Airlift has been like a chainsaw.

iSight 2012 is next week in Atlanta and Charlotte. Errol Schoenfish will be with showing off GP 2013 and we want to make sure that you see a pretty complete picture of what's coming in December. Errol is giving me the priviledge of demoing some of my favorite new features in GP 2013. I'm excited about the web client, but I don't want you to think that's all there is. So, we're going to look at a cross section of features that are coming and give you a good look at Dynamics GP 2013.

Then I get to present another set of all new 50 Tips for Dynamics GP in 50 Minutes. The day is going to be a great mix of what's coming and how to get the most out of what you have now. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.