When we double checked the drill down links, the links were trying to connect back to the production server, even though the Excel reports were properly getting data from test. That was new and thanks to some help from Microsoft we have a fix.
Fortunately, it's a pretty straightforward fix:
- Log everyone out of GP.
- Access the Database Maintenance Utility with Start > All Programs > Microsoft Dynamics > GP2010 > Database Maintenance
- In the Database Maintenance Utility, select the SQL server name for the test environment.
- Choose the company DB to recreate Views and Procedures for and click Next.
- for the Product, choose all modules.
- Select both "Functions and Stored Procedures" and "Views".
- Hit Next on the confirmation window.