04 March 2013

Book Signings and Must See Stuff at Convergence 2013

We're still not sure if my new book Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013 will be published by Convergence but I.B.I.S. is doing a book signing anyway!

We will have covers of the book available that I'll sign for folks. We'll take your name and information and send you a free copy as soon as they are available. Last year the line for free books/book signing was longer than the line for the bar!

We've got a limited number of books to give away and if you don't want a book We'll be giving out some really fun t-shirts too.

All of this is Monday night at the Expo reception, booth 2522, I.B.I.S. It was a blast meeting folks last year and this should be a lot of fun too. Oh, and my wife will be there too this year you can team up with her to abuse me.

Find out more at I.B.I.S., Inc. at Convergence 2013!