07 March 2013

Convergence

My Convergence is completely full this year and it's going to be so much fun. I would love for you to join me.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at:
  • Our book and t-shirt signing on Monday night at the I.B.I.S. booth during the expo reception.
    There will be a limited number of free copies of my new GP/Excel dashboard book. If the publisher can't get books there, I'll sign book covers, we will take your information and send you a full book when they are available. The t-shirts are going to rock too. Everyone who has seen the design wants one. I can't save you one, you have to get in line. Last year the line for books was longer than the line for the bar. Line up early! Oh, you have to pick one, book or t-shirt. You can't get both, but I'll sign either one.

  • Two great GPUG sessions on Monday. First there is the sure to be a classic, Sex, Lies and Refreshable Excel Reports. I hope we make it to the Excel reports part. Followed by What to know before the auditors ask with Andy Snook of Fastpath. Yes, before you ask the auditor presentation has zombies and a robot army, of course, but sadly no bacon.

  • One of my two 50 Tips in 50 Minutes sessions. These are brand new with great tips. This presentation is simply a don't miss. It's fast, it's fun, it's worth the price of admission.

  • My Building a Dashboard presentation with Jared Hall of Microsoft. (or the repeat session) Last year a version of this session did even better than 50 tips. We build an Excel based dashboard with GP info...from scratch...on stage. People walked out saying "I can't wait to get back to work and build a dashboard!". I know, me too!

  • The New to GP session. Beat Bucher and I are doing two sessions just for users who are brand new to GP. The goal is to get folks up and running fast and give them some confidence when working with GP. If you are new to GP we would love to see you there.
Don't miss anything. Use the schedule builder on the Convergence site to get the most out of your time there.