25 March 2006

Ask Bill G.

I just stumbled across the Ask Bill Gates portion of the Convergence website. I have a question, but I'm not sure Bill is the guy to answer it. But if you want to ask Bill a question, email me an I'll post it or go here:

https://www1.msconvergence.com/Wizard/ask_billg/wp1.aspx

My question is: Past Convergence conferences have provided CPE credits for those who want/need them. (I suspect there is more than a few CPA's in this crowd) Is that being done this year? No one at the services or registration desks are to be able to give me an answer so I thought I would post this here.

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, anyone?

I'll have to ponder my questions for Bill G. "Can I have 5 million bucks?", seems like such a self serving question. I'll try to come up with a better one.