17 March 2006

Convergence Blog

As of right now (3:30pm EST, 3/17/06) there are 9 partners, 3 speakers and 11 microsofties with blogs listed with the Convergence blog site. There are no customers listed. I've already submitted DynamicAccounting.net as a customer blog but it can take up to 48 hrs. to show up on the site. (What? Are they using a mainframe?). So for now, I'm taking credit for being the first customer blogger on the Convergence Blog site.

I blogged the 2004 Convergence from Orlando when people wondered what a blog was. I didn't see any other blogs that year. (A server crash during Hurricane Charlie later in 2004 took out my blog but I still have the SQL archive with the posts on CD somewhere) It's nice to see the emphasis on blogging and the ease of adding your own blog to the mix of RSS feeds.

By the way, the ALL rss feed is not working as of this moment. Somebody please fix that. I don't want to have to send the RSS Police, er Robert Scoble, after you!