07 April 2006

Great Plains Job Opportunity in Orlando

I don't normally post job openings in this blog, but when you run the site, you get to bend a few rules once in a while. We have an opening at Transit Television Network in Orlando for an Accounting Supervisor with Great Plains experience. Our current supervisor is moving on to a new job, closer to her house and school while she works on her master's degree.

Everyone reading this knows how to follow a link so I won't post the full job description here, you can find it on Monster at this link . This person will report to me, so you might want to read my blogs before you apply ;)

We normally funnel all applications through HR but as an experiment, if you find this blog entry, send your resume to me directly using this email: acctsuper@mpolino.com and only this email. I will guarantee that I will look at your resume and that it won't get filtered by HR. No promise of a job, just a direct pipe to me.