21 August 2006

Contest!

On September 12th, DynamicAccounting.net turns 1 year old! The site has hit most of it's first year goals and I'm looking for bigger and better things into next year.
As a thank you to everyone who has visited the site, I'm running a contest between now and September 12th. One registered user is going to win a $25 Amazon gift certifcate. How does it work?
If you're a registered user, you are already entered. Relax and watch the sunset. If you have registered but your email address is incorrect, simply log in and click on your id in the upper right. You can change your profile from there.
If you've never registered, this is your chance. Remember, it's free and it opens up all of DynamicAccounting.net's content to you. I have sent exactly zero, zip, nada emails to registered users. If you want emails from me, sign up for blog updates via email.  I prefer to give you control via RSS subscriptions.  I'll also never sell, rent, transfer, yada yada, your email to others.
The contest closes at 11:59 pm ET on September 12th so sign up now!