26 December 2006

An Open Letter To The Microsoft Convergence Team: Show Us Some CPE Love!

Last year at Convergence I (along with a number of others) made a stink about Continuing Professional Education. Those of us who need CPE to maintain our certifications are sensitive about which conferences we attend. It's just easier to justify conferences that offer CPE from a cost and time perspective.
The MS folks seemed lost last year when asked about CPE. Everybody sent  me to someone else and no one had an answer. I finally gave up and started blogging about it.
After the conference, the Convergence folks stepped up to the plate and provided a mechanism to report CPE. Thanks again for that.
This year, can we avoid the drama and get the CPE stuff out up front?
There's nothing on the Convergence website about it. I'm registered for Convergence but I'm unable to login to the forums and ask the question there. So I'll blog about it again and send an email.
How about it MS? It's a little over 2 months to Convergence, what can we expect from a CPE standpoint? Will we get some CPE love early this year?