17 September 2007

Convergence Copenhagen

Just a reminder that Convergence 2007 Copenhagen is October 23-27 in, well, Copenhagen. That would be Denmark for those of you still figuring out that Italy looks like a boot. I won't be attending because, well, I live in Florida and none of my loyal readers have coughed up first class airfare, five star accommodations and event tickets for me. In fact, none of you have put up coach airfare and one star hostel. Slackers!

Well, if I can't go, maybe you can go in my place. I think it would be fun to be a minority in Europe. A GP user in a Navision world that is. I'm sure I could hold my own with all the Axapta and Navision groupies. I thrive on abuse.

If you think you can make it, there's more info at Microsoft. Remember, Convergence 2008 is in my backyard here in Orlando. No really, the convention center is one exit from my office. The orange juice is on me in 2008.