18 November 2008

Enterprise Scheduler Script to Reload Tech Events

On the I.B.I.S. Products Blog, Jack Sowers provides a SQL Script to create a stored procedure that will reload tech events. This is similar to the existing stored procedure for reloading service call and project data. The tech events code is scheduled to be included in the next release of Enterprise Scheduler so you get the chance have this functionality first. Then you can be all blase' and act like you have that functionality forever when it comes out in the next release.

Yes I'm biased because I work for I.B.I.S. but I really like it when vendors give you an answer besides "It will be in the next release". I hate that answer. It's like knowing what your Christmas presents are and not being able to open them yet! Thanks for the early present Jack!