18 November 2008

Microsoft, CareerBuilder.com and Dynamics Jobs

Microsoft and CareerBuilder jointly announced on Monday that they are teaming up to give Dynamics partners a discount of nearly 60% on standard pricing. They are offering both a full outsourced recruiting option and online tools. Details are here since you are perfectly capable of reading if you are looking to recruit Dynamics professionals. This gives us DynamicsCareers.com, the Job board of MSDynamicsWorld and now CareerBuilder as a places to find candidates and jobs.

I'd like to make it clear that I am quite happy with my job and not looking for another one. I say this since I know that Dwight reads this blog and I wouldn't want him to be confused about my status come next payday. If, however, you would simply like to send me money, that's different. In that case, call or email ... now.