28 April 2009

1,000 Dynamics GP Blog Posts

This is the 1,000th blog post here at DynamicAccounting.net.

One thousand is a lot of posts on one subject and all of them came in less than 4 years. Actually, there's been a convergence of big numbers at the site recently. We're at 1,000 posts, well over 100,000 visits, more than a 1,000 downloads of the GP 10 table reference tool, approaching 20,000 views of the Excel Based Budgeting video and more than 6,000 have watched the GP Macro video. I'm tired just thinking about it.

On a personal note, I've somehow managed 1,000 tweets in a little over a year!

I want to say thank you to everyone who reads the blog and a bigger thank you to all of you who have said that they read and enjoy it. I also want to thank Dwight Specht for the guest blogging he did before moving to his own domain. He added a whole different level of thought to the content.

The goal of the site is to give you things that you can use as part of your Dynamics GP implementation, ideally, tomorrow. I don't spend much time on competitive or partner items, the focus is on usability.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. The Dynamics GP community is thriving and my posting activity has been increasing on lately. I'm looking forward to another 1,000 posts in half the time.