I was struck by how many of the points we’ve already covered with respect to Dynamics GP. In short, if you’re looking to make your Accounting Department more efficient with Dynamics GP, you’re already using one of the best resources available, DynamicAccounting.net
From Tom’s article:
- Conduct process walk-throughs.
- We’ve looked at a number of different processes ripe for improvement in Dynamics GP including:
- Use best practices.
- Take advantage of unused system functionality.
- I’ve covered so many of these items in Weekly Dynamic’s that it’s silly.
- Plus, Frank and I are doing a session (UBGP11) on exactly this on DayONE at Convergence.
- Conduct process training.
- Develop system “super users.”
- Establish process metrics.
- Reward success.
Make sure to read the whole article for details.